These are virtual volunteer tasks for teen volunteers at Pasadena Public Library. They can be completed any time before August 31, 2020.
You do not need to be an official Library Teen Volunteer to participate in any of these tasks unless specified.
However, if you would like to sign up to be a volunteer beyond these virtual opportunities, you can apply online HERE.
You can participate in whichever tasks you’re interested in. Have fun with it and stay safe and healthy!
- Help review virtual programs:
- Participate in any of the programs listed on our online calendar and take a short feedback survey: http://pasadena.evanced.info/signup
- Notify me which one(s) you participated in and I’ll send you the survey. Hours are awarded for however much time you spent in the program and on the survey. For a better look at the teen programs, you can review the Teen Newsletter (library programs are listed from the top through to before the “More youth programs…” section) ~ *sorry for the external links; there’s too much to list in an email.
- (1.5 hours) Friday, June 12 at 4pm ~ Help us test Virtual game day. We’re thinking of hosting an open teen game day, but we need help testing how this will work. Email Jane Gov if you want to participate.
- (0.5 hours for every badge you earn) Summer Reading. Sign up online and log your reading and activities. Participants can also earn prizes (a book, notebook, and pen). https://pasadena.beanstack.com/
- (3 hours) Enter the summer bookmark art contest. Instructions are HERE
- (1 hour) – Take a short online survey about yourself (if you haven’t yet) : https://forms.gle/HhATGGPYMXTvuG7X7
- (1 hour for each post) Post a book review image on social media about a book you’re reading or love (it could just be a photo with a caption). Tag @paslibraryteen and @pasadenalibrary on Instagram so we can share it.
- (2-4 hours) Check and update online resources. Must have access to internet and a computer. Email email@example.com to sign up and I’ll schedule a short training session with you before you get started. For official Library Volunteers only.
Log your hours here: https://forms.gle/WQB5kmYkBkKTRvQz5
For more information, contact Jane Gov at firstname.lastname@example.org